Anaesthetic Registrar January 2021
FRS Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Anaesthetic Registrars to join public teaching hospitals in Ireland. There are posts available in multiple locations throughout Ireland.
This role requires an experienced anaesthetics doctor, experience working in Ireland/UK/South Africa will be an advantage. The successful candidate will work with a team of dedicated medical professionals and will gain experience that will be recognised worldwide. These roles offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work with consultants who are experts in their field, and who will offer mentoring and support.
- - IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC.
- Relevant qualifications such as MCAI, FCAI, FRCA, FANZCA, FCASA, DABA, EDAIC, EDA, EDIC, FCPS, American Board Exam or other Anaesthetic qualifications or part-qualifications.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- IELTS or OET exam if applicable
- Please contact Eithne Vaughan-Witts, +00353 86 0217807. Please send your CV through this website and I will be in contact with you on receipt. I look forward to hearing from you