FRS is currently recruiting an experienced Consultant in Anaesthetics for a teaching hospital in the West of Ireland. The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a well-run medical Centre with modern, advanced facilities.
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC
- Relevant qualifications - preferably FRCA or FCAI
- 5 - 10 years' relevant experience post-graduation in anaesthesia
- Previous research with a number of publications
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Excellent English skills (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0)
In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Medical and Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.