Aircraft Spray Painters /Technicians
**Immediate Start Date**
I am delighted to assisting my client, a leading Aviation services company in recruiting Aircraft Spray Painters /Technicians to be based in Shannon or Dublin.
This role is responsible for the preparation and painting aircraft and the application of customer liveries and tech markings.
This is an fantastic opportunity to join a company who provide a clear career progression plan and have excellent opportunities to develop your career within.
- Assist Production Managers/Team Leaders in the preparation and painting of aircraft, in line with customer requirements.
- Maintain all aircraft and components for which the company is responsible, in a serviceable and airworthy condition by performing all maintenance tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Docking of aircraft
- Aircraft damage inspection
- Paint inspection after input
- Water washing aircraft
- Masking of surfaces
- Removal of existing paint schemes (Stripping, Sanding, Solvent Cleaning, Sealant removal/application)
- 3 Years as an aircraft spray painter on A380 or B777, B787, B747 requirement for Wide Body painters
- 2 years as a spray painter
- Experience in painting wide body aircraft
- Experience in the application of customer liveries and tech markings on wide body aircraft.
Please apply via the link for an immediate interview.