Agronomy - Sales Advisor
FRS Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Advisor (Agronomy) for a Midlands based agricultural merchant. This is a full-time permanent role and would suit graduates with an interest in land management, agronomy and tillage industries.
Indeed, My client has been serving the Irish agricultural trade for over 40 years and manufactures high performance animal feeds as well as providing agronomy services and associated products.
Presently we are recruiting for a Technical Sales Advisor (Agronomy) to deal with Midland based customers which includes Carlow, Kildare, Laois & Wicklow.
Graduates will be considered for this role also.
- To provide an excellent technical back-up service to farmer clients - crop management advice
- Create and develop crop husbandry and spray programmes
- Provide technical support for other business operations
- To maintain and develop an existing customer base
- To pursue new sales avenues with potential customers
- To meet and exceed pre-determined sales targets & budgets
- Working with Senior Management to develop new business ideas & strategy
Experience & Skills:
- Agr.Sc qualification or higher is essential
- IASIS Qualified is Desirable
- Up to date knowledge of cereal crops and grassland husbandry is essential
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate a drive to succeed
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Possess excellent communication and IT skills
- Show a professional attitude in your daily work
- A strong commercial awareness along with a technical ability is desirable
- Full clean drivers licence
Attractive base salary + bonus
Company car & mobile phone
Please email your cv through the attached link