Agronomist ( South East )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Agronomist on behalf of an established agribusiness in South East. This is a permanent full-time role.
This role will suit someone looking to pursue a career in agronomy. The ideal candidate will possess a 3rd level Degree in Agriculture with a desire and passion for Agronomy. You will get the chance to gain practical experience in providing agronomy advice to progressive cereal growers. This role will suit someone living in the Wexford area.
Please note we are accepting applications from candidates with previous agronomy experience as well as recent graduates. To discuss your suitability please call John Miller in the strictest confidence on 087 9955439.
Duties to include
- Provide agronomy advice to cereal growers in the South East
- Build long term working relationships with farmers.
- Work with growers to achieve maximum yields.
- Recommending crop nutrition and crop protection strategies to customers
- Providing customer support through crop walking.
- Advise on pest and disease management.
- Provide ongoing technical back up to farmers
- 3rd level degree or equivalent in Agriculture.
- 1-2 years agronomy experience
- Strong communication skills
Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications to date
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439