FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of Agronomist on behalf of our client, a global leading - industry organisation based here in Ireland. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role.
For this role you will have significant experience in an Agri related industry, with skills in supply chain value creation and knowledge relating to crop production, nutrition and protection. Furthermore, you will have excellent Agri business relationship management skills with farmers and customers.
- Deliver sustainable year on year performance improvement in quality to both internal & external customers at least cost
- Deliver effective communication of company strategy, policies and requirements to growers & customers
- Ensure delivery of company KPI's with respect to supply and delivery
- Ensure sustainable value creation, year on year, within our clients supply chain
- Establish, build and maintain supplier and customer relationships and individual support mechanisms
- Develop a standard approach to on-boarding of new growers including appropriate level of service
- Support the commercial team in customer meetings
- Assist growers in the development of relevant agronomy best practices
- Provide technical assistance to ensure the correct induction for new growers and be able to direct growers to specific subject matter experts for particular technical areas e.g. quality, fertiliser, etc.
- Act as champion within the business for existing growers who are expanding their scope of supply.
- Ensure they receive relevant business and technical information
- Provide weekly management report/crop reports/KPI reports/Pre/Post Harvest reports
- Manage intake/drying/storage for site, crop and field operations
- Previous demonstrated experience in the Agronomy sector is essential both Commercial & Technical
- As this is a technical role you will require a relevant Degree in a related field - i.e. Agri, Agronomy etc.
- Work well on your own initiative, be results driven and commercially focused
- Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of the sector
- Excellent people person with the ability to build rapport and nurture long lasting relationships
- Strong IT & Presentation skills
What's on Offer
- A competitive Base Salary will be on offer - DOE
- Bonus structure in place
- Company Vehicle is provided along with IT
You are welcome to click the link below and apply with your CV attached
All applications through FRS are treated with 100% confidentiality