Agricultural Science Graduate
A leading agricultural business in the Clare area is looking to hire a recent college graduate for a Sales & Purchasing role. This is a full-time permanent role.
Job Title: Store / Sales Operative.
Responsible to: Fencing Manager.
Main Responsibilities & Activities.
Stores Role: Responsible for the day to day store and stock control duties in the store and yard at Ennis Co Clare.
Sales Role: Dealing with retail and trade customers who visit the Ennis store. Dealing with internal staff and customers in relation to the contract fencing business.
Working Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm generally.
Specific duties & Responsibilities.
- Unloading, checking and storing all deliveries arriving into stock.
- Preparing, loading and dispatching orders to customers.
- Maintain the store and yard in a safe and proper condition.
- Record all transactions on the IT stock control system.
- Completion of regular stocktakes.
- Liaise with the Purchasing Dept. on quotes and proposals encompassing quality, price and lead time.
- Creation of computerised purchase orders for retail stock and for contract fencing.
- Receipt in material, update and maintain the Stock system.
- Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
- Issue sales documents and invoices for all stock despatches.
- Dealing with cash, cheques, and debit / credit card receipts.
- Liaise with Accounts Dept. and work as part of debtor control team.
- Order and Coordinate stock requirements for teams working on site.
- Sales promotion to potential customers and issue quotations.
- Recording Job cards on Stock/Accounts system.
- Issue Sales Invoices for Contract Work & liaise with the Accounts Dept.
- BAgrSc or equivalent in Business Studies
- A farming background
- Strong communciation skills
How to apply
To apply for this role please email your through the attached link.
Phone calls to John during business hours on 087 9955439