Are you a qualified Agri Mechanic? A recent Agri Engineering graduate or a qualified mechanic seeking to make a transition into the Agri Industry? My client, an established Agri company in North Dublin are seeking an Agri Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic/Mechanic to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to forge a career with a leading company in the Agri Sector.
This a permanent position.
Due to increased sales, company expansion, and a growing product line, my client are seeking to recruit a workshop assembly and repair technician.
The role is full time Monday- Friday 08.30am-17.30pm.
Workshop based Assembly and Repair Technician, reporting to the Workshop Manager.
Primary duties, working as part of the workshop team.
- Daily assembly of higher end products in our supplied product range.
- Repairs and refurb of demonstration and occasional used machinery.
- Some metal fabrication/welding work is to be expected.
- Support sales dept on national shows set up and prep, (NPC, FTMTA etc)
- Attend product training, internally and externally, where necessary, to keep knowledge relevent
- Keep records of work carried out through company IT system.
- Become familiar and utilise supplier parts and service support systems on a daily basis.
- Become familiar with warranty and internal processes and handling of service and customer enquiries.
- Liaise with colleagues and other departments daily, to ensure issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Always adhere to company H&S practises and advice and attend associated training.
- Knowledge of farming practice and experience of agricultural machinery sector
- Familiarity with tractors and farm machinery in particular, their operation, maintenance and service.
- Technical aptitude with machinery diagnosis experience.
- Strong initiative and confidence to make decisions to ensure efficiency in daily work.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Strive to become an integral part of the team, supporting, while also allowing support from colleagues.
- Proactive approach to work, with proven ability to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise tasks according to urgency
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships, Customer service focused.
- Ability to stay level headed in high pressure situations
- Organised, methodical and thorough in all work
- Flexibility to work longer hours when required
- Be highly professional at all times.
- Familiarity with Ms Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other Microsoft packages an advantage.