Agri Store Manager (Limerick)
FRS Recruitment is partnering with leading Agri Retailer and inviting applications for the role of 'Agri Store Manager' based in Co Limerick (West). You will lead a customer focused team to fully deliver on agreed objectives and support the business and its stakeholders.
Industry: Agri, Retail, Management, Sales
Location: Limerick (Would also suit candidates in North Cork and East Kerry)
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Salary: 45 - 50K DOE, bonus, pension etc.
- Control and analyse sales performance for each department / category against budget so that store targets and Key Performance Indicators are met and exceeded.
- Lead a motivated, engaged & enabled sales team ensuring team members are fully trained, competent and developed in their roles.
- Lead a safety-first culture, improve & maintain site safety in line with best practice, quickly identify & resolve safety hazards & observe site safety governance.
- Deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer experience.
- Support the efficient and cost-effective delivery of service to maximise sales.
- Deliver excellent store standards consistently in line with business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies & procedures; legislative requirements and audit standards.
- Monitor & manage business administration as required, including managing stock, cash, wage costs, budgets and systems.
- Coordinate and manage the transport schedule and support the Agri Sales function.
- Any other activities as required in order to ensure the successful operation of the store.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with a proven ability to build & maintain strong working relationships with customers, colleagues & stakeholders.
- A proven track record in management with a minimum of 5 years people management experience.
- A proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line.
- A keen understanding of our business with strong commercial awareness / business acumen.
- Strong organisational, planning & time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Proficient IT / systems skills including MS Office, POS, email etc.
- Please email your cv through the attached link
- FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
- All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.