Agri Sales Rep (Kilkenny)
FRS Recruitment is partnering with a leading Irish Agribusiness and inviting applications for the role of 'Sales Rep (Animal Health - Dairy)' based in Co. Kilkenny. You will be responsible for managing B2C sales in the region, dealing with existing and new customers. This is a full time perm position.
Candidates will have a background in dairy farming, an excellent understanding of animal health products and previous demonstrated customer service or sales experience.
KW: Agri, Business, Farming, Dairy, Sales, B2C, Animal Health, Kilkenny
Role: Sales Rep (Animal Health - Dairy)
Location: Must reside in Kilkenny and know the region
Contract Type: Full-Time Perm
- Provide advice and guidance to dairy farmer customers on product concepts
- Maintain established accounts and ensure ongoing business delivery & growth opportunities are realized
- Achieve all revenue & client retention targets
- Convert prospects into clients with long-term growth potential
- Liaise regularly with the Sales Manager and office staff
- Manage all customer requests in a timely & accurate manner
- Work and liaise with office staff to manage product/stock levels
- Stay abreast of relevant local market product developments & market trends
- Degree in Agri or related field
- Previous field sales experience (1+ year full time) or a semester/summer internship, in a B2B or B2C environment
- Dairy farm experience (personal or professional)
- Valid driving licence
- Willing and able to engage in frequent local travel
- Outstanding communication skills, assertive and representative
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Self-motivated with a passion for results, proactive and practical
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Currently residing/working in target region
- Salary, Commission, Quarterly Bonus, Vehicle, IT & Fuel Card
Please email your CV through the attached link
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.
N.B. Due to the High Volume of applications only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted