Agri Sales Consultant (Meath/Louth)
FRS Recruitment is partnering with a leading International Agribusiness and inviting applications for the role of 'Sales Consultant (Animal Health)' based in Meath/Louth. Indeed, This is a full time perm position offering excellent benefits.
Our client is the industry leader in quorum sensing-powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services. To note; they develop multi-award-winning, innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. Furthermore, they help farmers worldwide understand their herd health management, enabling them to proactively optimise animal health and performance.
Working in the field means representing our client on farm and guiding our community in its transition in animal health. You will inspire, guide, and help our customers in every way possible. Providing great customer service also includes handling incoming feedback, questions and making sure you follow up on leads and first-time customers. Therefore, you will be great at building and maintaining relationships with our farmers. And, of course, you will assist our local back office teams and headquarters with your expertise, experience and content for our online and offline communication and channels.
As an Animal Health Sales Consultant, you are the key point of contact for livestock farmers. While you are the face of our client's company and brand, your key tasks will include:
- Provide advice and guidance to our clients dairy farmers & customers on product concepts
- Maintain established accounts and ensure ongoing business delivery & growth opportunities are realised
- Achieve all revenue & client retention targets
- Convert prospects into clients with long-term growth potential
- Liaise regularly with the Sales Manager and office staff
- Manage all customer requests in a timely & accurate manner
- Work and liaise with office staff to manage product/stock levels
- Stay abreast of relevant local market product developments & market trends
- Third level education (but not essential), preferably in Agriculture
- Previous field sales experience (1+ year full time) or a semester/summer internship, in a B2B environment
- Dairy farm experience preferable (personal or professional)
- Valid driving license
- Willing and able to engage in frequent local travel
- Outstanding communication skills, assertive and representative
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Self-motivated with a passion for results, proactive and practical
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Currently residing/working in target region
- Generous base salary and compelling bonus structure
- Company Vehicle (fully expensed)
- In-depth induction and training program professionally tailored and delivered
- Continued training and support to support career growth
- Educational Support if you would like to upskill in a relevant area
- An open and informal working atmosphere and helpful, enthusiastic colleagues
- Smart Phone and general IT provided to assist in role
- Quarterly and Year End Events
Please email your CV through the attached link
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.
N.B. Due to the High Volume of applications only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted