Agri Retail Manager (North Cork)
FRS Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a leading Agri Retail Store in North Cork for the position of Agri Retail Manager. This is a full-time permanent role.
In this role, you will be responsible for sales growth, supervision of staff, maximising the profitabFRS Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a leading Agri Retail Store in North Cork for the position of Agri Retail Manager. Reporting to the Retail Store Manager, this is a full-time permanent role and based in North Cork.ility of the Agri section and contributing to the overall continuous improvement of the Agri section and branch.
Duties & responsibilities
- Lead by example in terms of professionalism, safety, commitment and customer focus. Ensure staff are assigned to key service areas and have sufficient tasks to perform each day.
- Engage in performance management and L&D initiatives for team members in order to meet current and future business requirements. Ensure the Agri team are fully trained, competent and developed in their role.
- Full supervisory role including keyholder duties & all activities related to overall site management.
- Monitor and analyse sales performance for Agri department against budget, develop strategies and proactively exploit all opportunities to sell our range of merchandise to new & existing customers.
- Lead a motivated, engaged & enabled sales team within the Agri section.
- Ensure the efficient and cost-effective delivery of service to maximise sales.
- Update yourself on matters concerning our competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Assist with customer queries and point of sale duties. Carry out regular reviews of issues that arise concerning customer care with the Branch Manager with the aim to exceed customer expectations.
- Responsible for stock control, ordering & availability of all products under the remit of Agri Manager.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures & legislative requirements
- Deliver excellent section standards consistently in line with audit requirements
- Complete daily / weekly checklists in conjunction with Branch Manager.
- Monitor, check and record cash reconciliations, purchase orders, returns & refunds according to the guidelines laid down. Manage & co-ordinate counting of stock daily / weekly or as agreed with Branch Manager.
- A proven track record in Agri and Hardware retailing, preferably with previous people management experience.
- Strong Agri product knowledge is a prerequisite for this role, a relevant qualification is beneficial but not essential.
- A proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, people management and leadership skills.
- Strong organisational, planning & time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Office, POS, email etc.
- Flexibility - this position involves regular weekend work including Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary and bonus
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.