Agri RETAIL Manager
Job title: Agri Retail Manager
Location: Co. Monaghan
Type of role: permanent
Working hours: full time, 8am-5.30pm 5 days/week (some Saturdays)
The ideal candidate will:
- have a proven track record in agricultural retail OR retail experience combined with agricultural background.
- have min of 2-3 years previous Retail experience (this is essential)
- have supervisory experience
- be customer focussed
- staff management and excellent communication skills are a must.
- have an ability to lead people and develop their skills in the required areas.
- ideally have a related qualification in Agri-Science or Agri-Business
- Excellent Farming (Cattle + dairy) industry knowledge and hands on experience
- Sales experience, ability to close a deal, knowledgeable, helpful, etc.
- Well presented, good manners
- Price negotiations experience (farming community)
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations
Duties will include:
- Advising customers on nutritional needs and all farm inputs
- Developing a team of staff with the help and guidance of your manager
- Driving sales in all areas of the business through one to one and telesales.
- Achieving all monthly agreed sales targets
- Processing sales and delivering excellent Customer Service at all times
- Checking off deliveries and merchandising stock to the highest possible standards
- Manual stock takes and implementing procedures in stock control
- Placing orders with suppliers across all areas of the business
- Advising customers, Customer Relationship management
- Assisting Store Manager in store and yard management
- Assisting with Health & Safety in the store and the yard
To apply for this position, please submit your CV (in Word) or call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 for more information.