Agri Operations Assistant
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Operations Assistant (Agri)' with a leading Agribusiness based in Co. Cavan. This is a full time permanent role with excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Indded, this is a varied role which will consist of both office based work and onsite work (initially onsite work relates to the stock/supply chain/production and compliance perspective of the business).
- Stock management of raw materials and consumables for our clients companies incorporating ordering, organising transportation (mainly internal transport) for same and receipting of product.
- Processing of internal "Production" runs (which includes physically ensuring raw materials are in place within the production system) and associated documentation and reporting relating to same
- Month End Stocktaking procedures and reconciliations
- Data processing and entry using designated systems and excel databases - including weekly livestock data entry
- Assisting with compliance throughout our clients businesses - including but not limited to Animal Welfare Standards, Food Safety Standards, EPA, Health/ Safety and Vehicle Maintenance/ Testing.
N.B. This is an evolving role which will require the perspective candidate to be adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation.
Experience and Qualifications
- Good basic knowledge & understanding of supply chain - end to end processes in a timely and efficient manner
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Interest/ Experience in a farming operation would be advantageous
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability as well as organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with employees, suppliers and customers
- Effective Communication skills with proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks a high level of accuracy.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence
Apply below using link and attaching your CV