Are you a qualified Agri Mechanic? A recent Agri Engineering graduate or a qualified mechanic seeking to make a transition into the Agri Industry? My client, an established Agri company in North Dublin are seeking an Agri Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic/Mechanic to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to forge a career with a leading company in the Agri Sector.
This a permanent position.
- Assemble new machinery on site.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul farm machinery and vehicles as required
- Perform preventative maintenance and servicing.
- Maintain service records of vehicles & machinery.
- Adhering to inspection procedures and guidelines.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Maintaining a clean workshop.
- Assembly checks on machinery to ensure correct delivery to dealerships
- A third level qualification in Agri/ Diesel/Construction Plant Fitting or Automotive Engineering.
- Valid driver's license.
- Manual Handling Certificate in date
- Good IT and diagnostic skills.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skills - Ability to work as part of a team but work on own initiative to meet individual/company targets
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines