FRS Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a leading Agri Retail Store in North Cork for the position of Agri Retail Manager. Reporting to the Retail Store Manager, this is a full-time perm role.
In this role, you will be responsible for sales growth, supervision of staff, maximising the profitability of the Agri section and contributing to the overall continuous improvement of the Agri section and the overall branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Control and analyse sales performance for the Agri section against budget so that store targets and Key Performance Indicators are met and exceeded.
- Lead a motivated, engaged & enabled sales team within the Agri section.
- Deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer experience.
- Support the efficient and cost-effective delivery of service to maximise sales.
- Deliver excellent section standards consistently in line with business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures; legislative requirements and audit standards.
- Assist in business administration as required, including managing cash, wage costs, budgets and systems.
- Proactively support the Store Manager to deliver on agreed objectives.
- Any other activities as required in order to ensure the successful operation of the store.
- A proven track record in Agri and Hardware retailing, preferably with previous people management experience.
- Strong Agri product knowledge is a prerequisite for this role, a relevant qualification is beneficial but not essential.
- A proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line.
- A keen understanding of our business with strong commercial awareness/business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, people management and leadership skills.
- Strong organisational, planning & time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Office, POS, email etc.
- Flexibility - this position involves regular weekend work including Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary and bonus
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Brian on 086 7773856
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.