Agri Farm Support Lead
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of Agri Farm Support Lead on behalf of our client, a leading Irish Agri business. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of a professional team that is committed to the delivery of the highest customer service. This is a full time, permanent role based in the Cork area.
The successful candidate will be working as a key part of the Inside Sales and Marketing Function to grow sales in conjunction with a field-based team through proactive engagement and technical support across our customers and suppliers.
Reporting to the Agri-Business Inside Sales & Marketing Team Leader the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Deliver on budget key category segments including heifer rearing nutrition, grassland technical and soil health agenda.
- On Farm Technical sales support and business development to include customer service and technical relationship management collaborating with field and retail sales teams to deliver unrivalled customer experience.
- Support the NPD and Innovation agenda introducing new products and services that improve the profitability and sustainability for our members.
- Support the company's agenda across animal and crop/grass nutrition through leading technical advice, training and communications engagement on farm, online and through our sales teams.
- Possess a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline preferably Agricultural Science.
- Have 3+ years commercial and technical sales experience in a similar role.
- Hold strong business acumen & commercial awareness.
- Be sales target driven with proven past results.
- Ideally have strong IT skills including CRM, Excel, Power Point with professional written & verbal skills.
Competitive Salary & Bonus along with full benefits package and Continuous Learning & Development opportunities.
Click the link below and apply today
All applications through FRS are treated in confidence