Agri Customer Support Executive
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Customer Support Executive' on behalf of our client, a leading Agribusiness and based in Co. Dublin. This is a full time permanent role.
You will provide a professional and prompt, top class customer experience for our clients customers. Indeed, this role will involve assisting and resolving customer queries, processing orders, educating customers about our products, services and offerings plus outbound telesales calls.
- Resolve customer queries from multiple sources - Phone, social media, email, post and events.
- Technical support for our customers - e.g. app and desktop logins
- Follow up customer queries within a 24-hour period and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Outbound telesales calls.
- Setting up customer accounts, organizing renewal letters, invoicing, lodging payments, e-docketing, accurate record keeping for ABC/Accounts
- Make outbound calls on behalf of the organisation's titles to (potential) customers (renewals/lapsed/new leads)
- Achieve KPIS set for growth
- Developing plans and initiatives to both retain and add new customers.
- Fulfil back issue requests, process store payments and organise refunds as required.
- Gain a superior knowledge of our products and services.
- General administrative support as required for the Department.
- 6-12 months customer service/sales experience essential
- Strong communication and English skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks
- Effective team player who is able to also work independently
- Multitasking skills- ability to log calls and process customer orders simultaneously
- MSOffice skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience of databases, particularly CRM, an advantage
- Data entry experience
- Typing speed of 40wpm approx
- Professional, friendly and confident phone manner
- Farming / rural background desirable
- Flexible / hybrid working: while the place of work is in our office the company offers flexibility for remote working subject to business requirements. The current arrangement for the team is 2 days office, 3 days remote. If there is a preference for more office days this can be accommodated.
- Pension: defined contribution scheme - company contribution of 10% of salary. Applies after one calendar year of service. New joiners added on 1 Jan annually.
- Vhi (after 6 months)
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) & Life Assurance
- Lunch card for our office canteen: company top up of €40 monthly.
- Health programmes: health screening bi-annually, flu vaccine annually, employee assistance programme
- Expenses: business related mileage and expenses will be paid in line with the company's expenses policy
- Holidays: 21 days per annum + 2 company days. 1 additional holiday after every 4 years' service, up to a max of 5 days
- Free parking in communal car park
- Career development opportunities including cross-functional team / project work, access to internal vacancies etc.
- Further education sponsorship
- Grow people development process
Please email your CV through the attached link
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.