Agri Counter Sales
A leading Agricultural business is currently looking to recruit an Agri Counter Sales assistant. My client specialises in the Agricultural, Hardware & DIY Trades. This is a full-time permanent position.
This role would suit someone living in West Wicklow, South Kildare, North Carlow regions.
With over 60 years in business my client has been the proud recipient of numerous retail awards including '2014 Hardware store of the year'. The successful candidate will take responsibility of delivering quality care and advice - product knowledge in the Agri store department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Selling products along with providing advice and support to farmers on a wide range of farm inputs Stock control and merchandising
- Support the branch manager with the daily running of the store
- Provide technical back up and support to farmers
- Merchandising & stock control
- Generating new ideas and promotions for the store
- Evaluate a customer's needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Making sure the shop floor runs smoothly
- Achieving targets for business growth through increased sales
- Sales focused with proven sales experience
- Keen interest in Agriculture
- Ambitious with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise work
Competitive Hourly Rate on Offer
This role will suit someone living in the Carlow / Kildare / North Wicklow / Kildare area
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment offer 100 % confidentiality on all applications.
Please note we will never forward your cv details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.