Agency Social Care Worker
We are now recruiting Social Care Workers for full and part time work in community settings for an immediate start.
Duties (to include but not limited to);
- Provide a professional service to the client.
- Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of social work programmes for residents according to professional standards and to keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Manage patient care to ensure the highest professional standards using an evidence-based, care planning approach.
- Cooperate with resident, families, carers and other staff in order to establish a person centred plan of support.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
- Maintain comprehensive clinical records of assessments, interventions carried out and communications relating to residents.
- Manage, participate and play a key role in the practice education of student social workers and promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate.
Required Education Skills and Qualifications
- Level 7 or 8 Social Care Degree
- Solid verbal and written communication skills