Agency Nurse's Nationwide
FRS Recruitment are now recruiting Registered Nurses for full time or part time work nationwide.
Duties (to include but not limited to);
- Practice Nursing according to the Code of Professional Conduct as laid down by the Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing Midwifery Board Ireland) and Professional Clinical Guidelines.
- Comply with national, regional and local Health Service Executive (HSE) guidelines, policies, protocols and legislation.
- Work within his/her scope of practice and take measures to develop and maintain the competence necessary for professional practice.
- Maintain a high standard of professional behaviour and be accountable for his/her area of practice.
- Be aware of ethical policies and procedures which pertain to his/her area of practice.
- Respect and maintain the privacy, dignity and confidentiality of the client/patient subject to the safety, health and welfare of the client/family not being put at risk.
- Follow appropriate lines of authority within the Nurse Management structure.
- Be on the Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing Midwifery Board Ireland) live register for general nursing.
- Be competent in HIQA standards.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications;
- Nursing Qualification (NMBI registration is required).
- Have demonstrated good nursing practice in professional environments.
- Understanding of clinical systems implementation methodologies, process re-engineering and change management.
- Solid verbal communication and written skills.
- Preferred background in nursing, or other ancillary services or relevant work experience in the homecare industry.
- Community based role.
- Own car and full clean driving license.
- Paid Garda vetting.
- Uniform supplied (where necessary).
- Continuous Management support.
- Continuous block hours with market leading salary packages on offer.
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (Preferred)