Agency Nurse for the Wexford Area
FRS Recruitment are now recruiting Registered Nurses for full time or part time work in wexford
Duties (to include but not limited to)
Practice Nursing according to the Code of Professional Conduct as laid down by the Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing Midwifery Board Ireland) and Professional Clinical Guidelines.
- Comply with national, regional and local Health Service Executive (HSE) guidelines, policies, protocols and legislation.
- Work within his/her scope of practice and take measures to develop and maintain the competence necessary for professional practice.
- Maintain a high standard of professional behaviour and be accountable for his/her area of practice.
- Be aware of ethical policies and procedures which pertain to his/her area of practice.
- Respect and maintain the privacy, dignity and confidentiality of the client/patient subject to the safety, health and welfare of the client/family not being put at risk.
- Follow appropriate lines of authority within the Nurse Management structure.
- Be on the Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing Midwifery Board Ireland) live register for general nursing.
- Be competent in HIQA standards.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications;
- Nursing Qualification (NMBI registration is required).
- Have demonstrated good nursing practice in professional environments.
- Understanding of clinical systems implementation methodologies, process re-engineering and change management.
- Solid verbal communication and written skills.
- Preferred background in nursing, or other ancillary services or relevant work experience in the homecare industry.
- Community based role.
- Own car and full clean driving license.
- Paid Garda vetting.
- Uniform supplied (where necessary).
- Continuous Management support.
- Continuous block hours with market leading salary packages on offer.
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (Preferred)