Agency ID daycare centre staff needed.
- To support the adults/children in the day service by providing the opportunities to develop and grow through a range of different aspects of their life.
- Assist in the development of individual personal plans for each person to ensure the delivery of effective, high quality services.
- Encourage independence through choosing and pursuing own interests.
- Showcase the potential and creativity of adults with special needs.
- Facilitate enjoyable activities to foster confidence and encourage creativity.
- To assist in the teaching of life skills, cooking, budgeting.
- To actively seek new interests and opportunities for people to develop meaningful roles in their communities.
- Actively participate in appropriate, educational, recreational and occupational programmes.
- Facilitate and implement a person centred service appropriate to the needs, wishes and requirements of each individual.
- QQI Level in Social Care, Social Studies or equivalent.
- An interest in working with individuals that have Intellectual Disabilities and Autism
- Person-centred approach.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Experience supporting individuals with behaviours that challenge.
- Experience of working in a day services environment.