After Sales Technical Representative
We are currently recruiting for a After Sales Technical Representative for a leading Agricultural Machinery business in North Co Dublin.This is a full-time permanent role.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for providing after sales support to customers throughout the country. Full training provided.
- Service and technical support.
- Machine Assembly
- Machine Deliveries.
- Installation of machines.
- Participation in major repairs and modification programmes.
- Participation with set-up and attending at demonstrations and exhibitions.
- Plan and manage work & travel schedule effectively and efficiently as is possible.
- Back up at the depot when required.
- Service reporting on a weekly basis
- Service and Technical Support
- Arrange warranty claims if necessary
- Be available to participate in necessary technical training.
- Assist and participate in dealer service training as required.
- Machine demonstrations at trade shows
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Qualification in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering advantage
- Knowledge of Agricultural Machinery assembly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritise work
- Computer Skills
- 1 - 2 Year's experience working in a dealership/depot
- Ambitious with strong communication & interpersonal skills
Send your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069