Aesthetics Clinic Patient Coordinator
** Experience or a very strong personal interest or knowledge working in aesthetics/ dermatology/ plastic surgery industry is a requirement for this role**
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
**Strong administration skills is a requirement for this role**
- To give all patients a five star experience in welcoming them to the practice and assisting them during their visit to the clinic.
- To schedule appointment for patients in person or via phone/ email and to be able to inform them of products or treatments that may be of interest to them.
- Managing day to day transactions and financials
- Administrative duties to assist in the running of the clinic
- Stock taking, ordering and rotation in an efficient and timely manner.
- Overseeing and co-ordinating the day to day running of the practice.
- Assisting and liaising with practitioners regarding patient care and treatment.
- Maintaining the standard of the clinic and upholding best practice in terms of patient care and clinic hygiene and cleanliness.
- Provide support and guidance on products and skincare treatments available in the clinic.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience or a very strong interest working in aesthetics/ Dermatology/ Plastic surgery
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills - we pride ourselves on giving patients a five star experience and having "can do" attitude.
- Computer literacy and proficiency working with scheduling software, Pabau software an advantage, and Microsoft Excel and Word.To be flexible and reliable with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- The ability to work and thrive in a busy environment both using your own initiative and as part of a team when necessary.
- A friendly and pleasant demeanour