Advertising & Marketing Executive - Equine
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Advertising & Marketing Executive', on behalf of our client, a leading Agri Irish Media organisation. The ideal candidate will have 1 - 2 years' experience in sales/customer focused roles and with a strong interest/background in Equine.
The role: This role is 80% sales and 20% marketing.
Location: Dublin West - May suit candidates in Dublin, Meath, Kildare, Louth and North Wicklow
Hybrid: 2 days office and 3 days from home, (may require more days in the office at the start for training purposes)
Contract: 11 months fixed term which may lead to perm
Salary: 30 - 38K DOE + Performance Bonus (All Benefits are outlined below)
- Grow current advertising base for our client
- Secure revenue from new advertising initiatives and advertising customers in assigned territory/categories with support from the Advertising, Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Support new Print and online classified process through management of assigned category and budget.
- Achieve agreed monthly advertising targets.
- Contribute to the implementation of digital strategy, including daily updates, blogs, social media and multi-media etc as required.
- Execute elements of our clients marketing strategy.
- Represent our client at industry events.
- Develop new offerings to secure lapsed advertisers.
- Maintain accurate records of all advertising sales and activity reports.
- Demonstrate ability to work on own initiative and equally contribute to all team initiatives as required to ensure smooth day to day operation of the advertising department.
- Ensure all deadlines are adhered to and administration tasks completed daily/weekly.
- At least two years' experience in sales processes.
- Knowledge and interest in the Equine Industry is essential
- Digital skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong eye for detail
- Budgetary skills
- Excellent time management
- Self-motivation, creativity and ability to work on own initiative.
- Pension contribution
- VHI (after 6 months)
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) & Life Assurance and Health programmes
- Laptop and phone
- Expenses: business related mileage and expenses will be paid in line with the company's expenses policy
- Holidays: 21 days per annum + 2 company days. 1 additional holiday after every 4 years' service, up to a max of 5 days.
- Parking in communal car park
- Lunch card of 40 euro per month for company canteen
- Career development opportunities including cross-functional team / project work, access to internal vacancies etc.
- Further education sponsorship
- Grow people development process
Apply today by submitting a up to date CV below
Your application will be treated in strict confidence