ADON Jobs Westmeath Meath
Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing
Location: Co. Westmeath / Co. Meath border (easily commutable from Co. Kildare and Co. Offaly)
Salary: call me for details
Benefits: up for discussion
My client, a large, well known nursing home is seeking a strong ADON candidate who is focused on high standards on care and has excellent communication skills. This ADON role is a very fulfilling role. Supported by a group, strong structures and high standards in place.
Are you the right fit?
- You will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- You will have previous experience in a nursing home environment
- You will have minimum 5 years experience as a R.G.N. in Ireland
- You will have a proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
- You will have exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- You will have a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
- You will have have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years.
- Preferably you will have Management qualification
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 (between 9.00am-6.00pm) and we can have a chat about this or other similar opportunities in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #directorofnursing #don #adon #meath #louth #westmeath #directorofnursing #assistantdirectorofnursing