Overview of Responsibilities
* Assist with the day to day operations of the Office and all various applications associated with the general administration duties relating to the office i.e. Emails, Invoicing, Ordering, Reporting, Logging, etc.
* Responsible for general administration in relation to printing, photocopying, labelling, and postage.
* Ensure the delivery of all administrative activities are on time and accurate.
* Assist and support the Region Leader with day-to-day administration tasks and assignments.
* Deal with general queries on a daily basis in a professional, courteous, and compliant manner
* Responsible for general Housekeeping of the office.
* Responsible for answering telephone calls, taking messages and handling correspondence by email and face-to-face enquiries.
* Responsible for welcoming visitors in a friendly manner making and ensuring their needs are met.
* Responsible for maintaining diaries and arranging appointments and communication of same is noted to all relevant parties.
* Assist and support in salary/PAYE enquires if and when required.
* Assist and support in arranging, attending, and communicating the details of all meetings scheduled and on occasions attend scheduled meeting outside of workplace.
* Responsible for all Typing, preparing and collating documents (letters, notices, newsletters, and reports).
* Responsible for filing, photo-copying documents and assisting in the management of archives.
* Responsible for Co-ordinating, assembling and organising the delivery of related documentation.
* Assist and support with a variety of tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
* Responsible for a tidy and clean workstation