Administrator with German
Our client is currently seeking an Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great role that offers career progress with excellent benefits as well. There is also a relocation package on offer for a successful candidate.
You will be a strong administrator with a background in a role with high attention to detail. The role will be responding to emails within a set time frame. Acting as the main point of contact for assigned groups. Good IT skills and fluent in GERMAN is essential. You will be joining a very fast paced and challenging environment with an open plan style office environment.
- Respond to requests from external and internal clients through email within our 24-hour service level agreements (SLA)
- Process 40+ email per day and work on additional tasks
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales Managers & brokers.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with internal clients
- Be courteous in your verbal and written communication and at the same time ensure that your message is clear and complete.
- Demonstrate a cooperative spirit and contribute to a positive and supportive working environment.
You will be fluent in German and English
Have 1 year + Administration / Accounts experience
Experience working with tight deadlines
Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word)
If you are fluent in German with strong administration skills - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.