Administrator / Receptionist
An established business in Tralee is seeking an Administrator / Receptionist for their operation. This will be a busy demanding role working in a fast paced but fun environment.
We are seeking an Administrator / Receptionist who has excellent attention to detail ability with a proven track record in providing excellent customer service. You will be the main point of contact for customers whilst providing administration support various members of the team.
As an Administrator / receptionist you will have the following attributes:-
- Strong customer service background and takes pride in maintaining the high standards of the business.
- Display an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with people.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone
- Excel at understanding, anticipating, and meeting customer needs.
- Have a genuine desire to exceed customers expectations.
- Display a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work on your own initiative; multitask and meet deadlines in a very busy environment.
- Previous experience in a CRM systems and ensuring other team members are updating their interactions with customers in a timely manner.
- Possess excellent administration skills and experienced in Microsoft Applications particularly Excel.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Being the first point of contact to customers.
- Handling telephone calls, online inquiries and dealing with queries in a professional manner.
- Meeting, greeting, and assisting customers.
- Offering & making customers refreshments.
- Introducing customers to the most appropriate specialist to deal with their needs.
- Monitoring and recording activity and incoming calls on the CRM.
- Capturing, recording, and updating customer details in the database.
- Various administrative duties as required.
If you are seeking a role where you will enjoy a variety of responsibility, where you can use you organisation skills and your eye for detail and have an approachable and professional manner, we would like to hear from you. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves working as part of a friendly team, is truly focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience and has the ability to turn sometimes challenging situations into positive experiences.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
If interested, please apply through the link provided