Administrator Reception Part time
This role will require the right person to be flexible and willing to help out in many different areas to ensure smooth running of the office, as the below duties is an outline of the position. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Maintain the office to the highest level of professionalism, orderliness, efficiency and cleanliness to present staff and visitors with an environment upholding our corporate goals
- Provide all administration support to the sales team daily
- Ensure all visitor log and sign in details are processed and managed efficiently
- Arrange and organise all mail and courier services, cleaning and maintenance projects.
- Responsible for scheduling all meeting rooms and arranging requirements for each room
- Answering all incoming calls and and transferring to relevant department
- Responsible for coordinating activities and forward planning for the team weekly
- Assist with the events and training team to arrange event locations and requirements
- Manage scheduling, logistics & execution of all space including organising catering, cleaning and canteen facilities
- Responsible for Health and Safety and become a certified Fire Warden
- Manage all supplies and supply usage in the office
- Occasional assistance with managing office wide events - helping to book venues, research on best locations, liaising with vendors for competitive pricing.
- A high degree of trustworthiness and flexibility
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently on projects (often without a lot of direction)
- Must be extremely efficient and resourceful
- Two to five years of experience in an administrative type role with strong Microsoft office skills; word, excel, outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role is necessary
- Experience in SAP is essential
This is a temporary position minimum 8 weeks based on a 25hour working week Monday to Friday in Swords North County Dubin