Administrator - Office
My client has an exciting opportunity to join their team, they are looking to recruit an Office Administrator with some Accounts experience.
This is a full-time Contract (6-9 months) position based in South Tipperary.
You are part of the UK/IRL team and report to the Country Manager. Your role will be responsible for providing all office administration support to the UK and Ireland business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completion and support of all office administration tasks, including maintenance and support of the B1 order to deliver system.
- Management and maintenance of personal and system details for all remote staff
- Assistance with the accounts and invoicing processes
- Any other general administration support
- Stock management assistance.
- Payroll/invoicing and general financial administration.
- Supplier payment
- Debtor management
- Stock Management
- Creditor management
- Stock ordering
- General Admin
- General supply ordering and maintenance
Skills & Requirements:
- Two plus years of relevant administration experience including basic accounting knowledge
- Good written and verbal Communication skills, time management skills and organisational skills
- Proven experience in MS office with intermediate skills in Word & Excel and key board skills
- High level of attention to detail, focus & methodical approach to work
- Ability to work in autonomously and at times be the sole operator in the office environment
How to Apply:
Please send your CV through the link for the position of Office Administrator or if you would like to know more please call Caroline on 086 7808835.