Administrator - Night Shift
FRS Recruitment are recruiting an experienced Administrator on behalf of our client to join their team on a permanent basis, working on a night shift.
Please note this is a full time role and the hours of work will be 11pm-7am each day. This position will be based in Dublin Airport and will pay €11.56 per hour + a supplement for hours worked between 12am-5am of €1.78 per hour.
Assist Supervisor on daily operations. Verify and keep records on import and export as well as maintain applicable safety and quality standards.
- Prepare airline and customs documentation
- Comply with company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and policies
- Ensure paperwork is prepared timely and accurately
- Make sure paperwork related to the cargo is correct before release
- Assure proper compliance with local and international laws and regulations
- Follow Dangerous Goods Requirements and Regulations
- Comply with other general office duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Administration experience
- Ability to work 5 out of 7 days meaning weekend work may be included
- Ability to travel to the work at times where public transport is not available
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able and willing to type and learn new computer systems
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Passionate about customer service
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Self motivated and able to work independently