Duties will include:
- Telephonist and directing calls to the relevant person accordingly
- Processing purchase invoices - matching them to Po's and also posting some to GL accounts in a timely manner.
- Managing Visa Card statements and ensuring they are posted with the relevant back up to the system monthly.
- Posting cylinder numbers onto the system as required and ensuring that they are continuously tracked on the system.
- Issuing and posting/emailing customer statements monthly.
- Issuing cylinder rental sales invoices and dealing with any related queries.
- Maintain an organised office and keep stationary supplies stocked up.
- Ad-hoc duties as they arise.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Communication skills
- A working understanding of a wholesaler environment
- A general understanding of accounts
- The ability to work as part of a team and also work on own initiative
- The ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Experience with an IT system such as ABM
- Proficient with Excel / Word skills
- Excellent time keeping and strong organising skill
- A strong working level of written and verbal English
On site in D22