Administration Officer responsible for the administration management of our supply contracts to our client and end users. The Administrator Officer is expected to manage, negotiate, support, and execute the administration of the contract/supply process.
Administration Officer a strong knowledge of the Fireblock business process, its financial best practices, it's products and processes.
Administration Officer you will be expected to lead a team and to balance competing demands across many departments, Estimating, Procurements, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and supply chains, including customers, vendors, distributors, and sub-contractors.
For this reason, you need to have the ability to think quickly, problem solve, and make decisions that are well-informed and follow a logical trajectory. Your decisions will be paramount to the success of your role.
You will need to have a full understanding of each contract and any procedures or compliances that are required. You should possess a strong attention to detail.
Administration Officer will report directly to the General Manager.
* Administration of the scope of supply/services, contract conditions and deliverables.
* Liaison with production, procurement and estimating of contracts/supply packages.
* Assign and monitor sub-contract services on contracts packages and distribution procurement.
* Ensure Contract Documents are fully executed, returned to correct parties and copies retained for reference. Liason with external auditors/consultants.
* Ensure that all contracts are in place prior to commencement of supply.
* In collaboration with the contract's manager ensure contracts are managed and administered in accordance with project procedures, schedule, and budgets.
* Ensure that the contracts management team and specifically the various sub-contractors/Installers understand the obligations & provisions of the respective contracts.
* Ensure that the contractor meets its contractual obligations, in particular the financial obligations.
* Ensure that proper records and documentation is maintained.
* Retain and maintain register of contractor insurance certificates (Debtors) and keep up to date.
* Ensure implementation of the Site Work Instructions and Site Variation Orders Procedures.
* Generate Payment Certificate procedure in line with clients and contract requirements and review payment certificates/Invoices prior to issue for payment.
* Attend Weekly/monthly despatch meetings and ensure that obligations to clients and Budgets are maintained.
* Assist and oversee the Final Accounts and ensure final payments are received on time including retentions and hand overpackages/certificates issued.
* Complete the monthly Invoicing and statements and issue to customers. Manage overdue accounts and negotiate to obtain payment within the agreed terms
* Ensure safe storage of records to archives following completion of the project.
* Other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
* Credit Control and credit Insurance control and ensuring customers pay on time.
* Monitor and ensure KPI's including monthly cash & debtor targets are met.
* Processing Payments to Third party Labour providers/external transport.
* Processing Tax and revenus related documentation for sub-contractors.
* Managing Insurance documentation and liasion with Insurance brokers.
* Provide accurate advice on billing queries. Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
* Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met.
* Managing the preparing prequalification submissions.
* Weekly reporting and sales monitoring.
* Invoicing/Statements/Delivery advice .
* Processing credit card transactions.
* Liaise with different departments (e.g. Firebird Heating Solutions).
* Work closely with other staff, to implement production plan, company policy and achieve set goals and targets.
* Build strong relationships with customers.
* Document Control all ISO/QC documentation and Liason with external auditors/consultants.
* Other duties as assigned by the General manager.
* Minimum of 1 years of experience in an administration role project management/business
* Third-level qualification, preferably in a business/Accountacy field.
* Knowledge of EAP/CRM/Accounts systems.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly MS Excel
* Experience of dealing with sensitive information and always maintaining confidentiality.
* Highly focused and organised individual who can work on their own initiative and work to tight deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate with senior personnel both internally and externally.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office is a key requirement.
* Strong attention to detail with an ability to co-ordinate various tasks simultaneously is essential.
* Ability to work independently in a demanding environment.
* Ability to influence and motivate people to deliver results.
* Problem-solving - strong analysis, problem solving and evaluation skills.
* Strong ability to understand customer needs and challenge the business where necessary.
* Structured, matter of fact, well organized and disciplined.
* Pro-active, constructive, and approachable personality
* Strong communicator - clear, concise, factual & logical
* Renumeration based on experience.
* Office based role, Working Hours 8am to 4.30pm.
* 20 days annual holidays, plus public holidays.
* PRSA Pension scheme. Company will match your contribution to a maximum of 5%
* Life assurance, 4 times Salary.
* EAP for both employee and extended family.