On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking to recruit an administrator to cover a 9 month contract
The purpose of this role is to support the Quality Department in an efficient, confidential and quality orientated manner. Training provided.
- Maintain systems to ensure documentation is controlled, distributed and maintained in accordance with company procedures and Food Safety Management System
- Ensure procedures relating to document control system are accurate and revised as needed to maintain on-going compliance of the system.
- Support requests from internal and external audits
- Provide cross functional support within the team with regard to administration of various systems
- Responsible for filing all relevant documentation.
- Undertaking general administration duties including filing, photocopying, typing etc. as required.
- Archiving all files and documentation as required.
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Leaving Certificate
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Highly organised, methodical and systematic approach to work
- 1-2 years in a similar administrative position.
For more details and to apply in strict confidence, send your current CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided.