FRS Recruitment have a excellent opportunity for a Administrator (Purchasing and Customer Service) with our client in Tullamore Co Offaly. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. You will report to the Administration Manager and Country Manager.
About your new role?
- - Processing Sales Orders
- - Invoicing Sales Orders
- - Liaising with production and planning to achieve the best delivery date for customer.
- - Responding to all customer emails/enquiries within a timely manner.
- - Organising transport for shipment of finished goods.
- - Raising of purchase orders.
- - Entering and managing stocks.
- - Setting up and managing approved vendor list.
- - Requesting prices from suppliers and managing this information.
- - Working alongside warehouse function
- - Preparing Monthly reports relating to Sales and Purchasing functions.
- - General Admin duties for sales and purchasing functions
- - Preparing documentation for Finance department for month/year end accounts.
- - Reception Duties such as answering phone/door/ managing post etc.
- - Organising Taxi's/ Couriers/ hotels for visitors/customers when required.
- - Management of stationary supplies etc
- - General upkeep and presentation of reception area to create a warm, friendly and welcoming environment for visitors, customers and employees.
- Any other duties as agreed with line Manager
Skills and Experience
- 1 - 3 years administration experience advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
40 hours per week.
8:00 am to 4.30pm ( Monday to Friday)
Phone Calls to Louise 086 4670069
Send CV through the attached link