Our client a leading machinery dealership are currently seeking to recruit an administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner ensuring efficient processing of warranty claims.
- Management of the warranty System in ensure full Compliance
- Process and reconcile claim settlement received from manufacturers
- Preparing reports on warranty claims, expenditure and warranty trends.
- Returning warranty parts & machinery to the manufacturer.
- Ensuring correct documentation is attached to claims
- Compiling reports to the manufactures.
- Ensuring manufacturer standards are adhered to at all times.
- Various ad hoc administrative duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role.
- Exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Possess strong administrative and IT skills.
- Be efficient, with good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Previous experience within the motor, machinery, service industry is desirable.
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send an updated CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided