Experienced Office Administrator
North Dublin, Office Based
**Experience in a public sector, community or non-profit organisation is a distinct advantage**
- Executive & General Administration Support.
- Assist the CEO and the team with a range of general administrative tasks.
- Assist in the production of documents and materials (to include typing, scanning, photocopying, presentations, and circulars) for the organisation.
- Proof-reading company documents, statements, and reports.
- Drafting communications to respond to enquiries by phone, post, email or in person.
- Making bookings for events, travel and accommodation as required.
- Manage internal and external room bookings.
- Greet, assist and/or direct visitors to the office.
- Administer the company info email account.
- Assist in answering incoming telephone calls and re-direct to the support desk.
- Assist the Facilities Officer with the management of facilities in all office premises to include the upkeep of equipment, maintenance of facilities management logs and maintenance of premises and equipment.
- Assist the IT officer with management of printers for all offices including maintenance, suppliers, and invoicing.
- Manage contracts with service providers.
- Quotations and purchase of office equipment, supplies and services per company procedures.
- Ensure office areas are professionally maintained and manage cleaning contracts.
Health & Safety Administration
- Administration support to the Health & Safety Committee to include preparation and circulation of agenda for meetings, minute taking at meetings and follow up on actions arising from the meeting.
- Manage contracts for health & safety equipment.
- Ensuring supplies of H&S equipment are kept up to date in all offices and ordering any additional equipment as required.
- Maintaining the organisation's PPE log ensuring it is kept up to date and ensure annual review of equipment is undertaken.
- Liaise with H&S Manager on related health & safety issues for office and corporate events.
- Assist the Covid Compliance Officer in ensuring that all Covid 19 related administration is kept up to date.
- Third level degree or sufficient evidence of qualifications relevant to the role
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a busy office environment or working in an environment with various stakeholders and interdependencies.
- Work prioritisation, diary management skills and ability to take ownership of duties.
- High level of proficiency in MS. Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience of minute taking at meetings.