We are seeking an Office Administrator for a business based 10 km from Tralee. This will be a busy demanding role requiring the successful Administrator to work to deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Dealing with customers via email, incoming calls and in the office
- Imputing data relating to orders, quotations, and credit notes
- Recording customers payments including cash, cheque, credit card and EFT payments.
- Ensuring customers are greeted in a warm and friendly manner
- Outbound calls to an existing customer base
- Administrative support to field-based sales team
- Handle all customer queries / complaints in a timely and professional manner
As an Administrator, you will have the ability to work on your own initiative with excellent communication and IT skills. Strong attention ability will be required.
This is a full-time position (9 am to 6 pm, one hours for lunch) with a requirement to work on Saturdays on rotation, a day off in lieu during the week will be arranged.
Please send your CV if interested through the link provided.