Our client is seeking to hire a strong database/order management person with 12 months + experience within an administration role. This role is based in Galway.
Strong geographical knowledge of Connaught required!
* Maintenance of ongoing/recurring order database.
* Processing phone and email orders and payments.
* Resolving both customer and internal queries.
* Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on delivery/collection times.
* Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm skip collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
* Identify and deal with discrepancies.
* 1-2 years' phone sales and administration experience.
* Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
* Must be able to confidently handle multiple phone lines and have a courteous pleasant phone manner and good customer rapport.
* Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Good communication skills.
* Must have own transport
If you are interested and available - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.