An opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join a logistics organisation in Limerick. In this role you would support management within key areas of the business.
** The ideal candidate would have experience in procurement and managing vendor relationships. **
- Communicate with vendors and clients, managing all their requests
- Preparation and creation of documentation in an efficient and prompt manner
- Using excel extensively to use as a method of keeping track of workload.
- Provide with all inbound calls effectively
- Demonstrate a high standard of personal and professional demeanour
- Maintain administration processes and procedures as required within daily duties
- Ensure all administrative documentation is completed to minimum compliance requirements
- Ensure workload is compliant and accurate
- 2-3 years of strong administration experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment.
- Flexible, Agile and capable of working in a demanding environment
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.