Administrator - 6 Month Contract - Dublin 15 - On-Site
My client, a non-profit organisation based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 is urgently seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team, on a 6 month, full time contract. This is an office based position.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
Tasks & Duties
- To perform accurate and timely administrative/clerical tasks as directed by management levels.
- Review & update records, keeping them up to date whilst ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- At least 1-2 years administration experience in a busy office environment.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full understanding of GDPR is essential.