Administrator €30K - Dublin 22
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- General Administration Office Duties - Filing, typing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Sorting, storing ,retrieving and taking control of technical documentation and contractual information (if applicable), documents related to the scope of work of parties and site documentation, and ensure that all documents from clients are up to date, and circulate it within the company.
- Ensure all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards and are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion for different Mercury Teams.
- Must be able to retrieve documents and data quickly and efficiently when needed.
- Essential Criteria
Strong administration skills:
- Computer Skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry