Administrative Support (Leinster Area)
Administrative Support wanted to cover Leinster Area.
*** 2 Posts ***
- Covering Offaly - Longford
- Covering Laois - Westmeath
- Managing referrals which include: opening mail, circulate to relevant department, inputting data on excel spreadsheet.
- Booking of appointments: diary management
- Completion of relevant forms on daily basis
- Managing calls and queries
- Typing and sending out reports using Dictaphone typing
- Updating excel statistics spreadsheet and sending out resources as requested
- Filling out charts as appropriate
- General admin support (photocopying, setting up rooms, updating systems)
- Ordering resources and ensuring they are up to date and have a sufficient supply (stock taking)
- Dealing with general members of the public
- ***Must have a valid and clean B License***
- Flexibility is an essential component of this position
- Experience in clerical / administration
- Good IT skills
- Organisational skills are crucial
- Must work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality
- Dictaphone typing would be ideal
- Good communication skills
- Show enthusiasm and good attitude to work.
This is a full time temporary ongoing position with a view to start immediately.
Please click on the link below and apply to it. Your details and information will be treated with great confidentiality.