Coordinator required to assist in programme implementation including analysing and assessing applications and reports
Key areas of responsibility include:
Appraisal and Review
- Responsible for the completion of robust, efficient, quality assured appraisals including the maintenance of appraisal information on centralised systems.
- Undertake funding review requests in line with agreed procedures.
- Provide feedback on application outcomes to supported organisations as required.
- Assist with contract management including the tracking, reconciliations and updating of contract information.
- Review, develop and maintain efficient and effective administrative and information systems.
- Conduct review and appeal process in line with agreed procedures and timelines.
- Assess and monitor contract conditions arising from the appraisal process and follow up and communicate with the organisations.
- Consider and recommend changes to contract, extensions and sanctions
- Produce formal reports and analysis at the appropriate stages of the appraisal and review processes.
- Provide information, clarification and advice on all aspects pertaining to the contract and/or service
- Manage the notification of change process ensuring all relevant changes are captured, recorded and processed appropriately.
- Ensure information management systems are updated so there is a clear record of decisions made and communications with key stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on performance of organisations against agreed output, result and impact indicators
- Provide regular progress reports with respect to organisations and/or grantees.
- Assist in the collection, collation and analysis of monitoring data
- Co-ordinate Directorate specific initiatives as it relates to programme(s) implementation
- Co-ordinate development actions as agreed with relevant departments including cross programme activities.
- Identify with colleagues in the Directorates other support activities to add value to programme implementation.
- On-going liaison with other colleagues to ensure effective implementation of Programmes.
- Oversee and monitor performance of organisations.
- Provide feedback regarding specific supports, training requirements, identifying risks and trends
You will need excellent communication and writing skills, be highly organised with problem solving and decision making skills. We are seeking a person with a strong understanding and experience of local / community development and the social economy. You will be degree educated with an understanding of the Irish language, full driving licence and own car.
This is a five month FTC with a salary scale of €48,812 to €61,693 per annum