Administrative Clerk - Construction
My client is looking for a competent Administrations Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our office. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from timesheet recording and excel charts to invoicing and job costings along with data entry.
An effective administrations clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with good communication skills.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Undertake timesheet recording tasks and basic computer stock sheets checks etc.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Organising road technicians routes and jobs daily
- Providing job pricing for customers
- Providing H&S paperwork when required
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Proven experience in a clerical position
- Experience within the construction/steel sector is very desirable
- Familiarity with office procedures
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Knowledge of invoicing / job costings an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office / Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities