Are you keen on making positive impacts in the overall wellbeing of others?
If yes, then that's good news because our client is currently hiring Activity Facilitators in Meath. Our client supports individuals with mental ill health, autism, learning disabilities and dementia, providing innovative, professional, high quality support services to people across the spectrum of need and particularly at the higher level of complexity across some countries in Western Europe.
Contract: Permanent Full time
Salary: €25,652 - €35,318
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will report to Team Leader and Scheme Manager.
- You will be required to participate in the company performance and staff review process.
- To adhere to and model the company values, behaviours, and competencies always.
- To carry out all duties of the post in accordance with Praxis rules, regulations, and policies.
- To carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary.
- To work the necessary hours to fit the needs of the scheme (this may include working early shifts, late shifts, evenings, weekends, nights, and sleep-in night duties).
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Award in the field of Health.
- Interest in working with people within a care environment.
- Full valid driver's license on application and access to own vehicle on appointment.
- If a disability precludes an individual from holding a driver's license, it should be stated how they can meet the mobility requirement of the post.
- Good oral and written communication skills, excellent organisational skills, and good interpersonal skills.
CONTACT: If you have experience working with children's disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Olamide Badmus.
Phone number: 0861038540