Acting CNM South DUblin
Position: Acting Clinical Nurse Manager / Acting CNM
Location: South Dublin
Sector: Elderly Care
Salary / Pay rate: €44 - 54k, DOE
Type of role: Full time (36-42hr/week), permanent
Working hours: shift work, 12 h/shift, days only, including weekends
Reporting to: DON
As an Acting Clinical Nurse Manager you will step into a CNM role as required. You will lead a team of Staff Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, supporting them in delivering highest level of care for residents in this large nursing home. You will have a genuine interest in elderly care and be open to long-term commitment. You will be supporting the DON in daily management of the nursing home. This position is challenging and rewarding at the same time. Ideally you will be interested in Person Centered Care and Dementia Care. Having Dementia Care qualifications would be a strong advantage.
This large, modern, purpose-built nursing home located in South Dublin is easily accessible from all parts of Dublin and surrounding counties. This facility provides 24 hour care to the highest standard, which was made posible thanks to a high 'staff to resident' ratio. Their mission is to ensure their residents feel at home at all times leading as active a lifestyle as possible
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- You will have previous 4+ years experience as a Staff Nurse ideally in the nursing home or community hospital setting; and a desire to progress to managerial level
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- You will have strong leadership skills, management abilities and excellent communicator
- You will be interested in Staff development and training & staff support
- Fluent English
What will be expected of you:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users, creating homely environment for residents.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong but approachable personality, a team player, helping promote great working conditions, staff training and development
- Effective Communication skills
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nurse #clinicalnursemanager #CNM #nursemanager #elderlycare #nursinghome #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment