Accounts Trainee (Graduate)
Are you a recent Accounts graduate seeking a trainee role in industry? FRS Recruitment are seeking applications for Finance Associate with our client in Co Limerick. This role would suit a recent graduate or someone who is looking to progress with their Accountancy Qualification. Full support and training will be given to the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate, who is interested in working in a busy environment, while developing their skills as a finance professional. The successful candidate will be expected to purse an accounting qualification and will be supported by the company in terms of examination fees and study leave.
The specific duties include (full training will be given):
* Using modern IT and ERP systems to record payments and payment allocations on debtor's accounts.
* Distribute customer invoices and statements on a weekly / monthly basis
* Reconcile allocated bank accounts on a daily basis. Liaise with colleagues and bank on any issues in relation to cheque lodgements or bank transfers.
* Investigating and analysing till variances and communicating any issues.
* Sales Invoice Processing.
* Assisting the Finance Manager with the improvement projects.
* Assisting the Finance Manager with the month-end process.
* Resolving queries on a timely basis by liaising with colleagues and customers.
The following mix of experience and attributes will be required by the successful candidate:
* A recent third level business / accounting / related discipline graduate.
* Relevant experience is desirable but not essential.
* Be proficient in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
* An ability to operate in a team environment and be a team player is essential.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Send CV through attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069